Free Tour Imperial Brussels
On this tour we will see the imperial spots of the city. We will visit places monumental and important places like the Royal Place, where we can visit the Belgium Royal Art Museums, home of remarkable paintings of old masters.
We will visit the Royal Palace of Brussels, building from the 18th century, located on the heart of the city, previous residence of the Belgium Royal family. Also, the Academy of Arts, residence of the Orange dynasty when they were kings of Belgium during 18th century.
Afterwards, we will move to the neighborhood of Sablon, where the nobility used to live and now it is one of the charming areas of the city. We will visit its church, one the brabantine gothic style treasure or the Petit Sablon, marvelous romantic garden.
We will finish our visit on one of the main spots of the city: the immense Palace of Justice and its incredible views of the city.
- Gare central
- Mont des Arts
- Royal square
- Ancient Coudenberg Palace
- Royal Palace
- Academy of the Arts
- Toison d'Or
- Palace of the Count d’Egemont
- Petit Sablón
- Church of Our Lady
- Palace of Justice
- Viewpoint of Brussels
Carrefour de l'Europe, next to Brussels Central Station. (Carrefour de l'Europe, 1000 Bruxelles).
Our guides will be waiting for you with the umbrella with the Mundistour logo. It is recommended to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• Booking of more than 6 people per group are not allawed. In case, your group is higher than 6, we recommend you to make contact us in this email email@example.com
• In case the booking is allowed by mistake of the system or it is made several bookings for the same group, it will be at the discretion of the guide to accept the group. It is appreciated to arrive 10 minutes before starting the tour.
• In case you could not arrive to the tour, we ask you to cancel the booking, in orders to facilitate the work of the guide.
• Despite always wanting to offer the best service to our tourists, circumstances beyond our control may be ocurred, and our service could undergo modifications or could omitted some of the spots of our tours. If so, we thank you for your understanding.
• Pets are allowed. Keep in mind there will be places pets will be not allowed to enter. It will your responsibility any action made by tour pet. In the excursione, you will pay the train supplement fee. You will have to make contact in this email: firstname.lastname@example.org at the moment of the booking.
- Guide complies with all sanitized measures recommended by the Belgian Government.
- Social distance enforcing throughout the activity.
- Use of the mask.
- It is provided hand sanitizer.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use of them
- Contactless payment provided.
We keep you safe!
Your opinion is very important. Feel free to give it to us.