Free Hidden Bruges Tour
If you are in Bruges when the city begins to calm down from the daytime agitation, we invite you to deviate from the usual route, in order to show you a different side of the city. With lesser-known corners and curiosities, but not at all less charming and captivating.
Would you get in love?
We are referring to the magic that Brugge offers to all its visitors. This enchanting city does not leave no one indifferent. Come to discover with us the unknown and hidden places of Brugge.
Our tour will begin at the Grote Markt and our first spot of the tour will be the merchants' district. We will be able to appreciate the Municipal Theater, the museum of the French fries; In Belgium this gastronomic product is essential, so why not dedicate a museum to it. And we will have the opportunity to see the famous Ter Beurze House and you could discover that the origins of the “stock exchange” concept probably comes from this historic house. Passing through the Jan Van Eyck square, we will begin to enjoy the path along the canal, and we will see the Augustinian bridge, the first stone bridge in Bruges. And if we talk about ancient places, why not know the first breweries in the city, Café Vlissinghe, dated back from the 16th century, which has received the status of a protected monument for its Flesmish architecture. We will learn about some legends that hide the city. And passing by churches, convents and chapels, we will discover one of the most charming places of our walk, the area of the mills next to the banks of the Ringvaart. Culminating our little adventure in one of the gates of the city: the Kruispoort. We will be able to admire the pleasant and calm landscape, in one of the most beautiful places of Bruges.
- Grote Markt.
- Municipal Theatre
- Museum of Frech Fries
- Ter Beurze Houses
- Jan Van Eyck square and monument.
- Agustines’ Bridge
- Café Vlissinghe.
- St. Anne’s Church
- Jerusalem Chapel
- English Convent
- Sint-Janshuis Mill
- Gezelle Musem
- Kruispoort gate.
Markt square in Bruges, next to the Municipal Bell Tower. (Markt 7, 8000 Brugge).
Our guides will be waiting for you with the umbrella with the Mundistour logo. It is recommended to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• Reservations of more than 6 people are not allowed, in case you travel with family, colleagues or friends that exceed this amount, we recommend that you contact us through email@example.com, in order to advise you on the best option according to your needs .
• In the event that, eventually, the system is allowed by mistake to make the reservation or it is found that several reservations have been made for the same group, the acceptance and better organization of the group will be at the discretion of the guide. It is appreciated to show up 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
• In case of not being able to participate, we request that you cancel your reservation, in order to give the possibility to another traveler to take the tour. Bruges has very strict regulations regarding the capacity that a guide can carry, the non-presence at the starting time of the tour will imply the loss of your reservation.
• Despite always wanting to offer the best service to our travelers, circumstances beyond our organization may arise, either due to provisions or activities of local authorities, in which our services undergo modifications or omission of any of the points of our routes . If so, we appreciate your understanding.
• Pets Allowed. Bear in mind that there are places where you will eventually not be able to enter. Any action taken by your pet will be your responsibility. And you must meet the safety standards required by the city. In the case of excursions, you must pay the train supplement, communicating it at the time of booking at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guide complies with all sanitized measures recommended by the Belgian Government.
- Social distance enforcing throughout the activity.
- Use of the mask.
- It is provided hand sanitizer.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use of them
- Contactless payment provided.
We keep you safe!
Your opinion is very important. Feel free to give it to us.