Free Tour European
Brussels is known as the triple capital: the capital of the Brussels Region, the capital of the country, Belgium, and the one of the European Union. On this tour we will discover the most emblematic and important places related to this organization, in addition to telling you about the history, creation and development of the EU.
The tour will start at the Central Station of Brussels and we will see important places related to the history and working of the European Union. We will visit Raventein Galleries, used daily by a thousand of workers, both from the UE and Belgian institutions. We will pass the Royal Park by and we could contemplate several embassies and consulates, in addition to seeing the numerous offices where lobbies employers work. It is said Brussels is the second city in the world in number of lobbies workers, after Washington.
On our tour, of course, we will be able to see the most important buildings in the European Union, such as the European Parliament, the Council or the Commission. In addition to enjoying the Museum of the History of the European Union, an essential point to understand the development and evolution of the history of Europe to the present.
We will end our tour in one of the most emblematic places of Brussels, Cinquentenaire Park, dated from the end of 19th century. It houses several museums, such as the Military Museum or the History Museum.
- Gare Central
- Ravenstein Galleries
- Royal Park
- Embassies and lobbies
- Meauwods Park
- European Parlament
- Museum of the History of Europe
- Leopoldo II Park
- The Residence Palace
- Europa building - Council of the EU
- Justus Lipsius-Council of the EU
- Berlaymont building - European Commision
- Charlemagne building - European Commision
- Cinquantenaire Park
- Cinquantenaire Arch
- Museum Autoworld and Military
Carrefour de l'Europe, next to Brussels Central Station. (Carrefour de l'Europe, 1000 Bruxelles).
Our guides will be waiting for you with the umbrella with the Mundistour logo. It is recommended to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• Booking of more than 6 people per group are not allawed. In case, your group is higher than 6, we recommend you to make contact us in this email email@example.com
• In case the booking is allowed by mistake of the system or it is made several bookings for the same group, it will be at the discretion of the guide to accept the group. It is appreciated to arrive 10 minutes before starting the tour.
• In case you could not arrive to the tour, we ask you to cancel the booking, in orders to facilitate the work of the guide.
• Despite always wanting to offer the best service to our tourists, circumstances beyond our control may be ocurred, and our service could undergo modifications or could omitted some of the spots of our tours. If so, we thank you for your understanding.
• Pets are allowed. Keep in mind there will be places pets will be not allowed to enter. It will your responsibility any action made by tour pet. In the excursione, you will pay the train supplement fee. You will have to make contact in this email: firstname.lastname@example.org at the moment of the booking.
- Guide complies with all sanitized measures recommended by the Belgian Government.
- Social distance enforcing throughout the activity.
- Use of the mask.
- It is provided hand sanitizer.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use of them
- Contactless payment provided.
We keep you safe!
Your opinion is very important. Feel free to give it to us.