Free Tour Bruges
We invite you to discover this ancient and medieval city in our free tour. We will show you the most iconic places of the city and will tell you the most incredible secrets of Brugge.
The tour starts in the main square Grote Markt. Here we can see the municipal bell tower that dominates the sky of the city, the so-called ¨Belfort¨, World Heritage Site. Our next stop will be another of the main squares of the city, the Burg, where we will discover the place where the Holy Blood is located, we will see where the old San Donaciano Cathedral was located, destroyed by the followers of the French Revolution, the 14th century Gothic Town Hall. Then we will cross a narrow and peculiar street and we will arrive to the Fish Market and the Tanners Square with its old guild house. After that we will be able to arrive to one of the most photographed point of Bruges, although the whole city is worthy of photographs, the Rosario dock has remained the photographic protagonist.
Now we will advance through the Dijver canal to be able to enter the garden of the Gruuthouse, one of the most important families of the city, and crossing the Bonifacio bridge, we will admire the Church of Our Lady, with its
115 metres high brick tower, which houses the Michelangelo’s world-famous sculpture Madonna and child. From here you can see the ancient Saint John’s Hospital, one of the best preserved medieval hospitals in Europe, inside the church of the hospital is the Memling Museum that exhibits one of the seven wonders of Belgian art, the Reliquary Shrine of Saint Ursula. Our trip will continue through one of the main streets and we will get lost in one of its most beautiful alleys, Stoofstraat, after crossing it we will arrive at one of the most famous beer factories in the country De Halve Maan, from where the city's beer is made, and we will tell about its peculiar system of transporting beer.
And arriving to the end, we will enter the Beguinage, a mandatory stop, founded in the 13th century, which is added to the list of World Heritage Sites. We will finish our tour with a new touch of romanticism in the Minnewater or better known as the lake of ¨Love¨.
- Gtote Markt.
- Belfort. Municipal Bell Tower
- Provincial Palace
- Burg Square
- Basílic of the Holy Blood
- 14th century City Hall
- Old Court of Justice
- Fish Market
- Tanners Square
- Dijver cannal
- Groeninge museum
- Boniface Bridge
- Church of Our Lady
- Saint John’s site
- De Halve Maan.
If you are in Brussels you may be interested in our excursion to Bruges.
And if you have little time and do not want to miss seeing two must-see cities, we recommend our excursion of Bruges and Ghent in one day.
Markt Square in Bruges, next to the Municipal Bell Tower. (Markt 7, 8000 Brugge).
Our guides will be waiting for you with the umbrella with the Mundistour logo. It is recommended to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• Reservations of more than 6 people are not allowed, in case you travel with family, colleagues or friends that exceed this amount, we recommend that you contact us through email@example.com, in order to advise you on the best option according to your needs .
• In the event that, eventually, the system is allowed by mistake to make the reservation or it is found that several reservations have been made for the same group, the acceptance and better organization of the group will be at the discretion of the guide. It is appreciated to show up 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
• In case of not being able to participate, we request that you cancel your reservation, in order to give the possibility to another traveler to take the tour. Bruges has very strict regulations regarding the capacity that a guide can carry, the non-presence at the starting time of the tour will imply the loss of your reservation.
• Despite always wanting to offer the best service to our travelers, circumstances beyond our organization may arise, either due to provisions or activities of local authorities, in which our services undergo modifications or omission of any of the points of our routes . If so, we appreciate your understanding.
• Pets Allowed. Bear in mind that there are places where you will eventually not be able to enter. Any action taken by your pet will be your responsibility. And you must meet the safety standards required by the city. In the case of excursions, you must pay the train supplement, communicating it at the time of booking at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guide complies with all sanitized measures recommended by the Belgian Government.
- Social distance enforcing throughout the activity.
- Use of the mask.
- It is provided hand sanitizer.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use of them
- Contactless payment provided.
We keep you safe!
Your opinion is very important. Feel free to give it to us.