Brussels's Chocolate & Beer Tour
Belgium; When we think of this country, what two products come to mind? Yes, chocolate and beer. We are in the country that manufactures the most brands of beers in the world, more than 1600, and where the most exquisite and highest quality pralines are made. The two products for which every Belgian feel devotion and admiration.
In our two and a half hour tour we will discover the wonders of these products, their characteristics, how they are made and what makes them so special.
- Learn about the two most typical products of the country: chocolate and beer
- Taste different chocolates and visit the first chocolate shop of Belgium
- Drink rare beers and learn about the special history of Belgian beer
- Finish our tour in the most special brewery of the city: Delirim Tremens
We will start our tour in the mythical Royal Galleries and visit the place where the Belgian praline was born. There we will taste a praline and explain how this product was born in Belgium. Next, we will go to the Grand Plaçe, although we will take a short break in another important Belgian chocolate shop, where we will taste a bonbon and understand how another product is made, to end up in one of the most exclusive chocolate shops in the country, where we can try one Artisan truffle with the new type of cocoa, rosé.
After having tasted and satisfied our hunger with these delicious chocolates, it will be time to refresh ourselves with the other main product of the country. Yes, the beer. Yes, Belgium is the country of beer and, for this reason, Belgian beer, exclusively Belgian beer, was designated in 2017 as Unesco Intangible Asset.
We will go to a typical Belgian bar, where we can taste a Trappist beer, a type of beer that there are only 13 in the world and that Belgium accounts for almost half, five. We will explain what makes this type of beers so special, how they are made, their main characteristics, and finally we will take a last typical Belgian beer and we will explain how beer is made, its different types, ...
Go ahead and join the beer and chocolate tour, because after doing this tour, you will have no problem knowing where to buy the best chocolates and recognize their qualities, and, of course, go to a Belgian bar, take your menu with your more than 1600 brands and behave like a Belgian and know what to order.
- Grand Plaçe
- Royal Galleries
- Bourse area
Grand Place in Brussels, next to the town hall. (Grote Markt, 1000 Brussel).
Our guides will be waiting for you with the umbrella with the Mundistour logo. It is recommended to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• It is appreciated to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors under 16 years of age is not allowed. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for the minor.
• Despite always wanting to provide the best service to our travelers, it may occur in some circumstances outside our organization, either due to provisions or activities of local authorities, modifications or omission of any of the points of our tours. If so, we appreciate your understanding.
• The activity will take place as long as a group of at least 5 people is formed. If for this reason the activity is not carried out, we will contact you 24 hours a day. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered another date to perform the experience or a full refund.
• Cancellation: free before 48h. 50% will be charged between 48h to 24h after the activity takes place. No refund within 24 hours of the activity.
- Guide complies with all sanitized measures recommended by the Belgian Government.
- Social distance enforcing throughout the activity.
- Use of the mask.
- It is provided hand sanitizer.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use of them
- Contactless payment provided.
We keep you safe!
Your opinion is very important. Feel free to give it to us.