Bruges's Chocolate & Beer Tour
Belgium; When we think of this country, what two products come to mind? Yes, chocolate and beer. We are in the country that manufactures the most brands of beers in the world, more than 1600, and where the most exquisite and highest quality pralines are made. The two products for which every Belgian feel devotion and admiration.
In our two and a half hour tour we will discover the wonders of these products, their characteristics, how they are made and what makes them so special.
- Learn about the two most typical products of the country: chocolate and beer
- Taste different chocolates and taste a chocolate beer.
- Drink rare beers and learn about the special history of Belgian beer
- Finish our tour in the most special brewery of the city: Halve Maan.
We will start our tour in the Markt square and we will go to our first chocolate shop where we taste the first chocolate and it will be explained how this product was born in Belgium. Next in our walk by the canals, we will take a short break in another important Belgian chocolate shop, where we will taste a bonbon and understand how another product is made, to end up in one of the most exclusive chocolate shops in the country, where we can try one Artisan truffle with the new type of cocoa, rosé.
After having tasted and satisfied our hunger with these delicious chocolates, it will be time to refresh ourselves with the other main product of the country. Yes, the beer. Yes, Belgium is the country of beer and, for this reason, Belgian beer, exclusively Belgian beer, was designated in 2017 as Unesco Intangible Asset.
We will go to a typical Belgian bar, where we can taste a Trappist beer, a type of beer that there are only 13 in the world and that Belgium accounts for almost half, five. We will explain what makes this type of beers so special, how they are made, their main characteristics, and finally we will take a last typical Belgian beer and we will explain how beer is made, its different types, ...
Go ahead and join the beer and chocolate tour, because after doing this tour, you will have no problem knowing where to buy the best chocolates and recognize their qualities, and, of course, go to a Belgian bar, take your menu with your more than 1600 brands and behave like a Belgian and know what to order.
• Chocolate factory 1
• Tasting 1
• Brewery 1
• Brewery 2
Markt square in Bruges, next to the Municipal Bell Tower. (Markt 7, 8000 Brugge).
Our guides will be waiting for you with the umbrella with the Mundistour logo. It is recommended to show up 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
• It is appreciated to arrive 10 minutes before starting the tour.
• The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors under 16 years of age is not allowed. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for the minor.
• The activitiy will take place as long as a group of at least 5 travellers is met. If it is cancelled because the minimun isn’t met, you’ll be offered another date/experience or full refound.
• It is recommended to go to the experience with a bottle of water.
• Cancellation: free before 48h. 50% will be charged between 48h to 24h after the activity takes place. No refund within 24 hours of the activity.
- Guide complies with all sanitized measures recommended by the Belgian Government.
- Social distance enforcing throughout the activity.
- Use of the mask.
- It is provided hand sanitizer.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use of them
- Contactless payment provided.
We keep you safe!
Your opinion is very important. Feel free to give it to us.